Oslo, February 25th-28th 2016
Keeping up the tradition, the Arctic SharePoint Challenge is being held in Oslo at Voksenåsen Hotel
Same procedure as last year, miss Sophie?
Competition, fun and internationally recognized speakers will make #ASPC2016 the greatest ASPC yet.
Price: NOK 7000 (ex. VAT)
- Challenge Participants Pass
- Three nights in single bedroom at onsite hotel
- Breakfast Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch, coffee and small treats for the full duration
- Geekfood Thursday, three course dinner Friday and banquet dinner Saturday
- Subsidized SharePints
This is the information we need:
- Team name
- Team Leader
- Members (each with name)
- Twitter hashtag (if you have)
By signing up you commit to the non-refundable signup fee. Companies can change the team-members after signing up, but if number of attendees is reduced, signup fees will still be charged your company. (In Norwegian: Påmeldingen er bindende).
Register your team at
If you need help send an e-mail to email@example.com
Venue is the venerable Voksenåsen Hotel, located in the hills surrounding Oslo.
We encourage all participants to stay at the hotel for the event. We will handle room bookings, and as you see from the conference fee most of what you'll need is covered so you can focus on waging SharePoint battle.